Friday 6 February 2009

[I]Inside View of KAABA

with 0 comments

In The name of Allah,The Most Merciful,The Most gracious

Assalam Alaykum,

The Holy Kaaba --- The House of Allah Almighty !

Me,slave of Allah Almighty have something to share with muslim brother and sister.

When I found this video,it was really shocking thing for me….

I was totally confused that its real video or not.

as I tried to find out what’s truth.I tried to use the things i know.

On the basis of the Kaaba Structure,Floor Pattern,Marble plates,The Golden gate,Pillars we can say that its real Kaaba Inside View Video.

I will publish these details as soon as i get time.

Rest Almighty Allah know the best!

Preview / Screenshots

All Mistakes are done by me,All goods are done by Allah,May Allah Forgive my mistakes and my SINS ,
Ameen!

Allah Hafiz,

(slave of Allah)


Mail By:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Categories

Disclaimer

Cool Daily Pics acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please email [dil_ki_dunyaa@yahoo.com] and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.