Monday 16 March 2009

have a nice day

with 0 comments




goodMorning991.jpg picture by zubia_2009
Goodness-1.jpg gOODNESS.. picture by zubia_2009
When I become excessively critical towards others,
it means I am going in the wrong direction.
We are usually very good at spotting mistakes,
but we should develop the quality of also spotting goodness.
If I can see what is good in others or in situations and
go beyond the curtain of negativity,
I feel good about myself. If I constantly think
"he is wrong",
I instead create a barrier which blocks me
from reaching my own goodness.
gallery_219.gif picture by zubia_2009


Mail By:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Categories

Disclaimer

Cool Daily Pics acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please email [dil_ki_dunyaa@yahoo.com] and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.