Saturday 23 April 2011

MY Heart OverflowS

with 0 comments

MY Heart Overflow

 
Oh my darling you know that
I always long to be with you.

E
ach beautiful day will end
only to be followed by another,
but this yearning inside,
pretend you're here with me,
that I can kiss you
and hold you tight.

You're my living dream,
Living and growing in side my Heart
May my wish come true,
And one day you will be mine

I'll always cherish,
and in need of you.
And each dawn that I awake,

I'll think of you,
and my heart overflows With the memories U left behind you.
Hope at the end of the time
Before my eyes close your face
will be the last vision of my life...

SWEET SANA
myloveforever56@yahoo.com


 
  http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/2294/sanag.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Categories

Disclaimer

Cool Daily Pics acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please email [dil_ki_dunyaa@yahoo.com] and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.